Adult High Ropes Adventure Experience
Scale the trees and shuffle across high wires, scramble through tunnels, traverse rope bridges, cross balance beams and zip back down to ground with this exciting and memorable experience.
This unique High Ropes Experience gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself and cross a various rope bridges, trapezes and zip wires, that are all set at different heights above the ground. You'll be equipped with a climbing harness to ensure ensure you're safe and there'll be trained instructors close to hand. It's a great confidence builder and an adrenaline rush as you climb to reach the top.
When you arrive you'll meet with your highly trained instructor who'll give you a safety briefing, and give you the required safety harness. Then it's time to move on to the High Ropes Adventure course, where you'll take on enjoyable and challenging obstacles at different heights above the ground.
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Milton Keynes
- Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester
- Merseyside (North) - Merseyside
- North Yorkshire (North) - Bedale
- South Yorkshire (North) - Sheffield
- Staffordshire (Midlands) - Trentham
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Adult tickets are for participants aged 16 or over.
- Minimum height is 1.1m, except at Stoke-on-Trent, where the minimum height is 1.4m.
- At the Manchester and Yorkshire locations people between 1.1m and 1.4m must be accompanied on the course by an adult (18+).
- Maximum weight is 19st.
- Unfortunately pregnant women are not able to take part in this activity.
- You are advised to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- All dates are subject to availability. This experience lasts approximately 2 hours.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually dispatched within 10 days.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.