4-Star London Hotel Break with Top Price Theatre Tickets for Two
Experience the showbiz and glamour of the West End and stay in a luxury 4-Star Hotel - the wonderful Doubletree by Hilton Tower of London Hotel. It's a stylish place to stay and the wonderful rooftop terraces overlook some of London's most famous landmarks. Once you're settled into the comfortable room, you'll be ready to sing along to show tunes at Blood Brothers, Dreamboats and Petticoats or the classic Woman in Black.
You'll be close by to some of London's most famous attractions, which makes it a great way to discover the city. The Hotel room is complete with stylish furniture, en suite bathroom and all the luxuries. Check in will be on a Friday, and you'll have the opportunity to see a show on either the Friday evening or Saturday afternoon. A mouth-watering breakfast is also included in the experience. - A.D.
- Greater London (London) - London
- Your voucher is valid until 30th October 2012 for two people.
- This package may be used on Fridays only.
- This package is not available before 1st November 2011 and the following exclusion periods apply: 7th - 11th November 2011; 24th December 2011 - 1st January 2012; 20th - 25th May 2012
- This break is also unavailable throughout the London 2012 Olympics 25th July-13th August 2012.
- This experience includes two top price tickets to a Friday performance or Saturday matinee performance of your choice of the participating shows, and one night's accommodation at Doubletree by Hilton Tower of London Hotel with breakfast in the morning.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.