2 for 1 Laird or Lady Title
The next time you book a table at a restaurant or book a room at a hotel, how good would it be if you could call yourself the Laird or Lady of Kincavel? With this gift pack you'll be the proud owners of a square foot of Kincavel Estate. Its situated on the Ardnamurchan peninsular in the West of Scotland and become the Laird/Lady of Kincavel. Documents have been drawn up by a Scottish Lawyer to ensure they're legal and valid, and every plot that's bought will help to preserve the highlands in there natural state. - A.D.
- On placing your order you will be sent your two gift packs.
- Each pack contains all the details needed to register a title.
- The contents of each pack are packaged in a cellophane gift envelope.
- The beautifully presented gift pack contains a presentation certificate detailing the right to a piece of the Kincavel Estate, a “Little History of Scotland” hardback book and information about the estate and the local area including maps showing the location of Kincavel.
- Once the postage paid registration card has been completed and returned a square foot of the estate will be officially transferred into the ownership of the new Laird/Lady.
- They will then be sent a deed of ownership inscribed with their name and their own individual plot number and a detailed map of where the plot is located.
- Please note that this is a fun gift and the purchase will not make its owners instant members of the aristocracy!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.