Make your Own Pizza Kit
The Make Your Own Pizza Kit is perfect for any chocoholic, as each bite fills your mouth with creamy chocolate-y goodness.
Homemade is always best and you can get the kids involved too, and probably covered in chocolate for half the fun. You can create half and half pizzas, a dried fruit pizza or a sugar coated pizza for anyone with a sweet tooth, the possibilities are endless.
Make someone a special gift or keep it for yourself just because you’re a lover of chocolate. After all, you’re never too old to enjoy chocolate.(Jemma Stockton)
How to make your pizza:
- Melt the Belgian chocolate buttons and pour into the pizza tin trying not to have a sneaky taste!
- Sprinkle on your white chocolate curls (cheese)
- Add your jelly and chocolate beans or anything else you have to hand to create your delicious pizza (crushed biscuit, nuts or sliced chocolate bars, the list is endless)
- Slice the pizza before it has fully set
- Reusable 7 inch pizza tin
- All the ingredients you need to make your pizza (chocolate buttons, grated white chocolate and chocolate and jelly beans)
- Red tissue paper
- Pizza box
- Make Your Own Pizza Kit
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Great for getting the kids involved
- Be as creative as you like
- Create that special gift
- Perfect for a chocoholic
Dimensions: 7 Inch/17 cm
Please note: This pizza kit is not vegetarian. The rainbow drops contain gelatine. Not suitable for a gluten free diet.
Allergy Warning: The pizza ingredients have been made in a factory that makes products containing nuts.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought: