Beer Keg Chiller and Dispenser
Pub? No, let's stay at home!
Why go to the pub when you can bring the pub to you? This Beer Keg Chiller and Dispenser does exactly what it says on the tin - except there isn't a tin, but you get our drift. Just tilt your glass under the tap and salivate as your personal pub dispenses the perfect pint - if you're clever, all without you having to move from the sofa.
The dispenser not only holds a five litre keg (not included), which is almost 9 pints in the real world, but it also has an internal cooler system, to ensure your beaded beverage reaches your lips in perfect condition. It's practical too (not that that matters much when you've got a bar in your sitting room), featuring a removable drip tray for easy cleaning, a chrome-railed glass storage area and some serious insulation, ensuring that your treasured nectar stays at the perfect temperature and your beer arrives quietly.
Now you can play at being landlord for all your mates - make sure they chip in for the kegs though. It's great for parties, barbecues, watching the game or just having that oh-so-slightly superior feeling of pulling your own pints at home - marvellous.
- Beer Keg Chiller and Dispenser
- Traditional pub keg tapping for direct to glass serving
- For use with 5 litre kegs - will work with both non-pressurized and pressurized kegs
- Dual system operation: CO2 for non-pressurized kegs and standard for pressurized kegs
- ON/OFF indicator light
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Chrome rail storage space on top, for empty glasses (glasses not included)
- Non-slip rubberized feet and integrated cord storage
- Double-layer insulation with virtually no noise to maintain optimal temperature for serving through thermal electric cooling
- Suitable for ages 18+
For instructions on how to set up Pressurized and Non-Pressurized Kegs Click Here.
- Beer Dispenser
- Tapping System
- Pressurized Keg Adapter
- Non-Pressurized Keg Adapter
Please note: Keg not included
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 45cm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.