Victorious: Time To Shine (Kinect) Xbox 360
Victorious: Time To Shine (Kinect)
Create your own unique character and use Kinect to act, direct, play instruments, sing and dance while starring in a music video from the hit TV series!
Team up with your friends using collaboartive play and see much star power you, and they, really have. The game will make you feel like part of the show and offer exiting, new interactive experiences for everyone to enjoy!
- Use Kinect to dance, act, direct, sing and play instruments to take part in a music video recording - based of the show.
- In Victorious: Time to Shine for the Kinect, players create their own Hollywood Arts performance where they act, play an air instrument, sing, dance and star in a music video featuring hit songs from the series!
- First of its Kind, Based on the Hit Live-Action Comedy Series – The video games are based on Nickelodeon’s hit show, Victorious, the number-one live action comedy series in its timeslot on all TV reaching over 14 million kids, 15 million tweens, and 11 million teens each quarter since it launched in April 2010.
- Reach Hollywood Arts High Stardom – Players will feel as if they are a student at Hollywood Arts and the games include the voices of the Victorious cast, including Victoria Justice, who stars as Tori Vega.
- Be the Next Superstar While Enjoying Hours of Gameplay – The games are loaded with mini-games, activities, hit songs from the show such as "Freak the Freak Out" and "Beggin’ On Your Knees", and players can even wear the same outfits as Tori Vega and the cast!
- Exciting Family-Friendly Competition – The perfect game for sleepover parties, family gatherings and more, Victorious: Time to Shine offers multiplayer gameplay so friends can either work together or compete to create the best music video ever! Full body motion tracking with the Kinect™ Sensor for both players makes the game even more fun and active for everyone involved!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.