Street Fighter X Tekken Xbox 360
The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter™ X Tekken™ delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter™ IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter™ and Tekken™ players alike.
- Dream Match Up: Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken™
- Real-Time Tag Battle – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Briefing Room: Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode: Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode: Sacrifice your partner in battle for a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls: In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System: Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken’s universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault: By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art: Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu’s Famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya’s Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes: In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter™ IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some surprises.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.