Ridge Racer Unbounded Xbox 360
Ridge Racer Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path on a spectacular collision course.
Ridge Racer is on its way back into the eager hands of gamers. Ridge Racer Unbounded is coming to add an unexpected dimension to the series and deliver an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline.
Limited Day One Edition: Click Image To Enlarge
- The Ghoster: This low rider coupe with its electric blue finish isn’t for cruisin’ but for bruisin’.
- The Immortal: This red super sports beast isn’t easy to tame, but it’s worth the effort.
- The Road Wolf: Eat up the competition with this classic red coupe inspired by cars of the 60’s.
Five paint jobs, one each for five of the existing in-game cars, represent legendary NAMCO franchises, letting players race in single player or against friends online with their car fully pimped in the style of PAC-MAN™ (Kinghawk GT), Galaga™ (Hurricana CX), Tekken™ (Crimson TT), SoulCalibur™ (Wolfseye GT) or Ace Combat™ (Sylvian Type 8).
- Break free from convention with a new mantra – Drive, Destroy, Dominate
- New breed of racing machines: Traditional racing machines are out, badass street machines are in.
- The city is your playground: become the king of Shatter Bay!
- And more to come!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.