Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition Xbox 360
The critically-acclaimed chapter of the Resident Evil franchise returns with more content than ever before in Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Included is the original best-selling game and all downloadable content, including new playable episodes that take you even deeper into Resident Evil lore.
The biohazard threat has not ended! Just when it seemed that the menace of Resident Evil had been destroyed, along comes a new terror to send shivers down player's spines.
Chris Redfield, returning Resident Evil hero, has followed the path of the evil literally around the globe. After joining a new organisation, Chris heads to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is literally transforming the people and animals of the city into mindless, maddened creatures.
Chris must take on the challenge of discovering the truth behind this evil plot. Promising to revolutionise the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control, Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series. New technology developed specifically for the game, as well as incredible changes to both the gameplay and world of Resident Evil will make this a must-have game for gamers across the globe.
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition Includes:
Lost In Nightmares
- This is the first installment of new content for Resident Evil 5. During the main story of Resident Evil 5, Chris Redfield alludes to a mission where he lost his partner Jill during a conversation with Sheva. Now you can find out what happened during that mission at Spencer's estate. This package also allows you to unlock two new characters in the all-new The Mercenaries Reunion. Play as one of the unsung heroes of the original Resident Evil, Barry Burton, or step into the designer-made high heels of one of Resident Evil's newest villains, Excella Gionne
- This is the second installment of new content for Resident Evil 5. After Jill Valentine is rescued by Chris Redfield, he leaves her to finish his mission. Find out how she made it out on her own, and what role Josh Stone played in her escape. This package also allows you to unlock two new characters in the all-new The Mercenaries Reunion. Play as one of the stars of Resident Evil 0, Rebecca Chambers, or take on the role of Delta Team's commander, Josh Stone
Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode
- Versus is a new mode available for Resident Evil 5. Take control of Chris, Sheva and other RE5 favorites in online battles of up to 4 players! Compete for points by defeating Majini in Slayers or take down other players in Survivors. Fight alone or in a team for a total of 4 exciting variations!
Costume Pack 1
- Show off Chris' muscled physique with his Warrior outfit, and add a bit of elfin fantasy to Sheva with Fairy Tale. These costumes can also be used in The Mercenaries Reunion in addition to the main story. There are also additional figures available in Extra Figures to round out this sartorial package
Costume Pack 2
- Play with Chris' completely new take on tactical field armor with Heavy Metal, and give Sheva the sleek elegance of a power suit with Business. These costumes can also be used in The Mercenaries Reunion in addition to the main story
- New environments and a diverse assortment of locations
- New enemies bring new challenges - speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups
- An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more
- Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadow
- Mercenaries Mode - The return of this bonus mode sees players compete against the clock as they try to defeat as many enemies as possible in a given time limit
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.