Prototype 2: Radnet Edition (Limited Edition) Xbox 360
The Prototype 2 Radnet Edition is a highly limited edition of Prototype 2. Designed for ‘early bird’ fans, it comes equipped with a Radnet Access Code found on the back of the game manual. Radnet Editions can be distinguished from the regular edition of Prototype 2 by a distinct Radnet Sticker placed on the front of all new shrink wrapped copies of Prototype 2.
This limited edition is only available while supplies last!
- 20 Events [Eg. Death Defying Chopper Races, Intense Combat Scenarios, Plus More!]
- 20 Challenges [Online-Leaderboard Enabled – Compete With And Beat Your Friends’ Scores!]
- 5 Exclusive Behind The Scenes Videos
- 5 Exclusive Mutation Abilities
- Exclusive Xbox® 360 Avatar Items (Eg: Your Very Own Alex Mercer Avatar Outfit!)
Welcome to New York Zero
The sequel to Radical Entertainment’s best-selling open-world action game of 2009, Prototype 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original Prototype and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. You are Sgt James Heller, husband to a deceased wife and child and a soldier left simply to die.
As the game’s all-new infected protagonist, players will experience Sgt James Heller cutting a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero. Equipped with unparalleled new shapeshifting powers, players will gradually build a vast genetic arsenal of deadly new biological weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the ultimate goal. To kill…Alex…Mercer!
Are you ready to murder your maker?
- The Power of Tendrils - Prepare to unleash the ultimate form of shape-shifting devastation. Sgt James Heller’s incredible new Tendril power lets you lift and tear apart cars and military vehicles, ensnare powerful infected beasts and even rip large groups of enemies to shreds . Get ready to unleash hell!
- Customize Your Killer - Prototype 2 delivers the raw power of character customization back into your hands, allowing players to creatively mix-n-match a devastating range of new Mutation perks into their ultimate Prototype. Faster and bigger locomotion abilities, sharper claws or even enhanced disguise abilities – the choice is yours!
- Hunt, Kill and Become - Imagine having the power to track down any enemy by unleashing a powerful sonar-pulse from your body! Sgt James Heller brings an all new dimension to the Prototype experience by letting you Hunt, Kill and Become anyone standing in your way. Disguise yourself as a soldier, scientist or anyone at all whilst absorbing their memories and acquiring new abilities. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Bring Down The Devil - Gamers will experience the epic story of Sgt James Heller attempting to take down the devil himself… Alex Mercer. Unraveled against the explosive backdrop of New York Zero and it’s vicious factions warring for control over the infection, Prototype 2 sets the stage for the ultimate showdown "event" videogame of 2012.
- Size Does Matter - Utilizing the unparalleled technology of Radical’s proprietary ‘Titanium 2.0’ engine, Prototype 2 will redefine gamer’s expectations of over-the-top open world action. Witness building-sized Infected behemoths bullrushing entire city streets, whilst gliding and parkouring across swarms of highly trained Blackwatch soldiers. Prototype 2 = Bigger, Badder, Better!
- New York Zero: An All New Open-World Hunting Ground! - The New York that humanity has come to know and love over the years no longer exists…it is now New York Zero, or more simply, NYZ.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.