History: Legends of War Xbox 360
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men"
- General George S. Patton.
History: Legends Of War has been created with an extensive single player campaign mode (with over 20 missions), set in historical locations and incorporating real life missions and situations - this gives you the unique opportunity to command your troops through genuine battle environments and operations.
Gameplay combines the mechanics of a turn based strategy with the depth of a tactical warfare game, simultaneously bringing in RPG elements - lead your units from the bloody beaches of Normandy to the war torn streets of Berlin, developing their abilities along the way.
Compared with strategy kings XCOM and Company of Heroes, HLOW brings a whole new level of depth and realism to the genre. With over 30 unique unit types (including Infantry, Armoured Vehicles and Aircraft) and a vast armoury of weapons to choose from, each mission poses a unique challenge as you need to choose the right units and weaponry for the task!
HLOW has been developed by strategy gaming experts Slitherine and builds on the huge success of History Great Battles Medieval. The tie in with the History Channel brings a level of depth unparalleled in the strategy game genre and introduces a level of detail that was previously only imaginable in the blockbuster movie genre!
- 4 Operations, 21 missions, 44 battlefield maps & 36 different types of unit
- Varied mission types, including attack, infiltration, defence, escort and sabotage.
- Unique combination of 2 strategy game mechanics: high-level strategic management and turn-based tactics.
- 44 different battlefield maps consisting of 3 different environments: countryside, snow and cities.
- 36 different types of units: command infantry, armoured vehicles and aircrafts, special units (including snipers, elite forces and commandos) fighters and bombers.
- Go Head-to-Head with the Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.