FIFA 13 Xbox 360
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
FIFA 13 with Kinect enables you to use voice commands to manage your club’s line-up and tactics without pausing the game, shout directions on the pitch in Be A Pro, and forces you to temper the way you talk to officials.
Five game-changing innovations revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
All-new Attacking Intelligence infuses players with the most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved. Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defence, and think two plays ahead. Now every touch matters with the most comprehensive and intuitive dribbling system ever developed for the franchise.
Inspired by the world’s best player, Lionel Messi, Complete Dribbling enables players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360° mobility with the ball, so it’s easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities. FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession. The second generation of the Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders can push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives. FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three players over the ball and utilise dummy runs and more passing options to outwit your opponent.
FIFA 13 delivers the largest and deepest set of game-changing features in the history of the franchise. Additional features and new modes will be revealed in the months ahead.
- Attacking Intelligence — All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players possess an off-the-ball vision and the ability to think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling — Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, maintaining position, and holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control — A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine —The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks —Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- New Passes —Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or play lower trajectory lofted through balls into space or to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals —Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment. Plus, new animations have been developed for off-balance shots, 180° shots, and celebrations.
- Complete Authenticity —Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Expand your world of FIFA 13, play FIFA Ultimate Team. Buy your PSN or XBL points Simply Clicking Here.
Expand your world of FIFA 13, play FIFA Ultimate Team. Buy your PSN or XBL points cards here.
Build Your Team
With FIFA Ultimate Team you’re a few simple steps away from owning your very own fantasy team. Play for free or purchase packs. Build your team by choosing from more than 8,000 players, then pick your style of play, preferred formation, kits, and much more. Your choices are endless!
Manage Your Own Club - In FIFA Ultimate Team you have total control.
Trade and sign new players to enhance team chemistry and sell players that don’t fit into your scheme. Become a skilled manager by taking care of your players’ morale and fitness, and reap the benefits of your hard work by defeating your opponents in style!
Compete Online - Challenge friends online and win tournaments!
FIFA Ultimate Team combines your fantasy team with award-winning FIFA 13 gameplay. Compete against players from around the world in our massive online community. Use coin rewards to improve your team and show off your trophies to the world!
Level up in Seasons
FUT Seasons allows you to compete on any level in Single Player and Online modes. Win games and progress to the next division or lose and get relegated. Prove your FIFA Ultimate Team has what it takes to win!
Anywhere, Anytime - Stay on top of your FIFA Ultimate Team around the clock!
Make key trades, pick up elite players, and more – all on your mobile device with the EASFC iPhone app, or manage your team online through the FIFA Ultimate Team website. FIFA Ultimate Team is in your hands – anywhere, anytime!
Real world of Football - FIFA Ultimate Team stays up to date to reflect the real world of football!
Players who perform exceptionally well in real life are represented by in-form items in FIFA Ultimate Team. Add these superstars to your roster to give your FIFA Ultimate Team a special boost!
Step 1: Buy EA Sports FIFA 13
Then start playing the FIFA Ultimate Team Mode
Step 2: Build your team.
Earn, buy, trade and sell virtual players
Step 3: Buy FIFA Points
Get FIFA Points by purchasing Sony or Xbox Live Points then converting them into FIFA points in-game – buy here
Step 4: Pick your pack
Use FIFA Points or coins* to purchase Gold, Silver or Bronze packs to boost your FIFA Ultimate Team.
How much it costs:
- 100 FIFA Points = 80 MS Points/£0.79 on PSN
- 250 FIFA Points = 200 MS Points/£1.99 on PSN
- 500 FIFA Points = 400 MS Points/£3.99 on PSN
- 750 FIFA Points = 600 MS Points/£5.49 on PSN
- 1,050 FIFA Points = 800 MS Points/£7.99 on PSN
- 1,575 FIFA Points = 1,200 MS Points/£11.99 on PSN
- 2,200 FIFA Points = 1,600 MS Points/£23.99 on PSN
- 4,600 FIFA Points = 3,200 MS Points/£31.99 on PSN
- Gold Packs - Available from 100 FIFA points or from 5,000 coins*
- Silver Packs - Available from 50 FIFA points or 2,500 coins*
- Bronze Packs - Available from 400 coins*
*Coins can only be earned through playing FIFA Ultimate Team.
There are currently no reviews.