Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit Classics Xbox 360
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is the first game of the Dragon Ball Z series to hit the Xbox 360. The game features detailed graphics and dramatic, seamless battles, expected from a next generation console. The plans are to have characters and movement reminiscent of the animation, and high-intensity battles.
During each battle, find conditions to create new dramatic scenes. After the battles, watch a unique story unfold each time you play. There is also a stronger element of offence and defence, due to added energy saving and fighting techniques.
- Online Feature: Competition grows with the ability to play online in both the Co-Op and Vs. modes.
- Unique DBZ Story: During each battle, find conditions to create new scenes and watch a unique story unfold at the end of each game.
- Higher Quality Gaming: Experience visuals and movement reminiscent of the anime due to Z3 shading technology and detailed effects.
- High Intensity Battles: Increased speed of charge and release on the field, free movement around the field, and increased speed and power of attacks.
- Energy: Use of special skills will no longer drain energy. The lower your energy, the stronger you get, making for a possible turnaround of the battle.
- Fatal Blow: Each character in the game has their own "Fatal Blow." If the player successfully attacks his opponent, this would be a finishing move, but if not, it will put the player in the disadvantageous situation, and he must battle with no Fatal Blow for the rest of the battle.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.