Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 the eagerly anticipated latest iteration of the series promises to be the most epic yet. Modern Warfare's unique online experience of frantic gunplay and powerful kill streak rewards has been refined with the inclusion of the new Strike Package and Weapons Proficiency systems giving gamers the ability to tailor their playstyle to a greater extent than ever before.
Moreover to this is the debut of the Call of Duty Elite® service giving gamers the chance to interact competitively and socially in an unparalleled number of ways. Further to this via the Elite app players will be able to check their stats and alter loadouts on the move with their Android or Apple smartphone. Also from day one of release there will be daily competitions and more! -A.B.
All New Strike Packages: Killstreaks have been redesigned to reward different play styles and skill levels through unique Strike Packages. Completing game mode objectives now counts towards your Pointstreak progression. For the first time ever, kills are not the only way to earn Pointstreaks.
Assault Strike Package – Pointstreaks within this package chain together and deal direct damage. It includes classics like the Predator Missile and Attack Helicopter. Your streak resets on death.
Support Strike Package – Pointstreaks within this package do not chain, focusing instead on surveillance and disruption. Your streak does not reset on death.
Specialist Strike Package – Pointstreaks within this package are designed for advanced players. Rewards come in the form of additional perks for optimal performance. These perks last until death.
New Game Modes - Fan favourite game modes make their return (Free-for-All, Team Death, Match, Domination, etc.), and a series of new modes make their introduction to the Modern Warfare® series:
Kill Confirmed – Collect dog tags from killed players. Prevent the other team from collecting yours
Team Defender – Grab the flag and protect the flag carrier to increase your team’s score
New Game Modes For Private Match
- The infected kills enemies to recruit them for the infected team.
- Hold the Drop Zone for Team Points and Care Packages.
- With the support of a juggernaut, kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Kill the Juggernaut to become the new Juggernaut
- Be the first to dominate with every gun
One in the Chamber
- Gain ammo by eliminating enemies. Be the last to survive.
Customizable Game Modes For Private Match
- Private matches have been significantly enhanced to allow players to create new, customizable game modes in addition to the new modes for private matches (listed above) and share newly created games modes with friends.
Through Elite, subscribers can vote on favourite new modes and those modes could make their way into public playlists.
Multiplayer Maps: 16 Maps – including the maps shown at Call of Duty® XP:
Dedicated Servers: Modern Warfare 3 will support dedicated servers on Day 1
Players will be able to: browse, filter, favorite, and join Call of Duty®: MW3 dedicated servers of their choice. Players will be able to setup their own server and administer their MW3 dedicated servers with direct control over features such as game rules, setup and ban lists.
Special OPS (Co-Opertive Gameplay)
Having made its introduction in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2, Special Ops makes its return in Modern Warfare 3 with a bevy of additions that innovate as a stand-alone mode, but also serves as an effective springboard into multiplayer action.
- Making its first appearance in MW3, Survival Mode is the New Special Ops mode in which players face wave upon wave of attacking enemies. Acquaint yourself with all 16 MP maps by playing through them on Survival Mode – a great way for players to prepare for online multiplayer.
- Mission Mode makes its return, allowing players to team up with a friend locally or online for 16 new time-trial and objective-based missions.
- An independent rank progression system within Special Ops which spans both Mission and Survival based on the rank progression players encounter in multiplayer.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.