Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition Xbox 360
Borderlands is the first 4 player Co-op Role Playing Shooter; combining the intuitive reward systems of action RPGs and the frantic-paced combat of First Person Shooters.
The Game of the Year Edition includes tokens for download of all 4 of the add-on packs so that you can enjoy all of the content from one of the Most Acclaimed Games of 2009 in one sweet package.
Also includes membership access to Duke Nukem First Access Club which will allow early access to the long-awaited Duke Nukem Forever beta. No date has been set for the beta.
- Bazillions Of Guns: Borderlands’ random gun generator provides endless weapon variety.
- Co-opfrenzy: Tear through the relentless monsters of Pandora with a crew of up to 3 of your friends.
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Get behind the wheel of and engage in vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
DLC Add-on Packs:
- The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned: Enter the corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove, and put an end to the rumours of the walking "undead"…New areas ,new missions, new enemies, Oh My!
- Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot: Are you god’s gift to gun fights? Think you’re the best? Wanna prove it? Then help us celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank by killing hundreds and hundreds of people in the only competitive arena around where your next of kin can be assured that you’re coming back famous.. .or not at all.
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx: Want more of the Borderlands story? Want more loot than you could possibly figure out what to do with? Of course you do! Add new guns, missions, vehicles and increase your Level Cap!
- Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution: This destructive adventure invites you back to the inhospitable environments of Pandora to battle a vicious new threat, a massive uprising of your former friends; the claptraps.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.