Guilty Gear Accent XX Core Plus Limited Edition PSP
Regarded as the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, Guilty Gear is big, brash and loud -offering a vibrant fighting experience unmatched in depth and polish.
Full on, fast paced, hardcore fighting that’s been honed to perfection for over a decade.
Limited Edition Pack Includes Collectable Solid Metal Keyring.
Click Image To Enlarge
- The fighting franchise that launched an entirely new style of fighting games.
- Set in a fictional universe where biological weapons fight against each other.
- Renowned for high quality graphics with fast, screen-filled action.
- Wild heavy metal-inspired characters and music.
- An acclaimed worldwide hit and still has a tremendous and loyal following amongst fighting gamers.
- Consistently high review ratings and worldwide sales of over 1,700,000 units in the seriesFollow the stories of crazy combatants and dish out mind-numbing insane combos.
- Discover the back story to all of your favourite characters in the Guilty Gear mythology.
- An entirely retuned fighting system, new stages, new characters, graphics, voices and the ability to create matches between old and new characters in the Generations Mode.
- Characters have new moves and an alternate unlockable EX version of each.
- The return of fan favourites Justice and Kliff Undersn in the cast of 25 playable characters.
- Including 2 new characters never seen outside of Japan.
- Same core gameplaymodes, characters and story in all formats = Wii, PS2, PSP.
- Survival mode that lets you level-up as you go.
- Mission mode tasks you with completing specific objectives in isolated matches.
- Story mode follows the tale of one character through a series of battles (dialogue sequences).
- All the characters have a shared set of normal moves to take advantage.
- 2 Player multiplayer offline and Team based tournament.
- Plenty of unlockablesto enjoy, including artwork and multiple story paths.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.