Uncharted 3: Game Of The Year Edition PS3
2 Games for £25
In the midst of an elaborate con to settle a twenty-year old score, Nathan Drake stumbles into a centuries-old conspiracy that puts him back on the trail of his infamous ancestor, renowned explorer and privateer Sir Francis Drake. But his search for a lost 16th-century treasure leads him to an even greater discovery – an ancient secret that ensnares him in a web of deceit, pitting him against a shadowy clandestine organisation and the occult treachery of its cunning and ruthless leader.
Aided by his partner and mentor Victor Sullivan, Drake embarks on a daring trek across Europe and into the Middle East, tracing the footsteps of the famed Lawrence of Arabia as they follow a centuries-old trail of clues leading to a fabled lost city buried for millennia in the heart of Arabia’s Rub’ al-Khali desert – a legend Lawrence christened “The Atlantis of the Sands.”
But the vast and pitiless wasteland of the Empty Quarter conceals a terrible mystery, and before the end of their journey, the race to unearth the wealth of the lost city descends into a desperate bid for survival, an ordeal that will push Drake to the limits of his endurance and force him to confront his deepest fears.
Game Of The Year Edition Features:
- Classic Skins Pack 1-3: 25 multiplayer skins, including Nathan Drake's looks from Uncharted 1 and 2
- Multiplayer Accessory Pack: Includes Killzone 3 skins and accessories
- Flashback Maps 1 and 2: Eight remade maps from Uncharted 1 and 2
- Drake's Deception Map Pack: Four new multiplayer maps: The Graveyeard, Old Quarter, London Streets and Oasis
- The Fort Co-Op: Takes place in the fortress from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Co-Op Shade Survival: Fight against the Djinn (fire enemies from Uncharted 3's final chapters)
- Doughnut Skin Pack: Five "fat" skins
- Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2: Skins of 14 enemies
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.