Splinter Cell Trilogy: HD Collection PS3
Infiltrate terrorists' positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace.
You are Sam Fisher, a highly trained secret operative of the NSA's secret arm: Third Echelon. The world balance is in your hands, as cyber terrorism and international tensions are about to explode into WWIII.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Espionage, suspense and non-stop action that only Tom Clancy delivers.
Infiltrate terrorists' positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace!
- Go Behind the Headlines into the Real World of Modern Espionage: Enter the realistic Tom Clancy universe. Suit up with the latest classified field operative gear and weapons.
- A New Level of Stealth Action: All the best stealth action plus all new moves. Highly interactive environments giving players more gameplay options and the ability to strategize their actions.
- Deep Environments. Unparalleled Immersion: Stunning environments driven by the next generation Unreal engine. Dynamic lighting and sound effects that match reality.
- Pulse-Pounding Action on a Global Scale: Over 20 Hours of Stealth Action. Diverse mission objectives that can be achieved by different means for increased replay value.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
This conspiracy-filled story will test your wits and your nerves, by throwing you into the world of international espionage. Infiltrate terrorists' positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace!
- Exciting new moves maximize Sam's lethal fighting skills - spin out of the shadows and kill silently, fight in jungles, on rooftops or on top of (and under) a moving train.
- Advanced AI makes it harder than ever to get past enemies: if you reveal yourself they'll get reinforcements and put on armour.
- Weapons now have secondary functions that can be equipped on the fly - be amazed at the advantage you get from the red dot of the laser sight.
- Unbelievable online gameplay - you'll become a team of Third Echelon agents like Sam, competing against deadly mercenaries, in a series of multiplayer action shooters!
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The year is 2008. Citywide blackouts... stock exchange sabotage... electronic hijacking of national defense systems... this is information warfare, which has become the most dangerous threat to global stability. To prevent these attacks, you must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers. You are Sam Fisher, the NSA's most elite black-ops agent. To achieve your mission you will operate undetected, kill at close-range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the modular SC20K rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break. Work alone, and enjoy the thrill of cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon.
As the enemy evolves, so must you.
- Exclusive Close Range Kills: From knife attacks to athletic hand-to-hand kills such as inverted neck breaks, dramatic ledge throws and other new moves
- Co-Op Stealth: Play online or offline multiplayer with a friend and coordinate your infiltration in an all new multiplayer challenge
- Real Weapons Of Tomorrow: The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets from the knife to the modular SC20K
- Amazing Replayability: Totally open level design with multi-paths and optional secondary objectives
- Ultimate Challenge: Intelligent enemies that make your mission more risky as you must get closer to them than ever before
- High-Risk Missions: Steal sensitive documents from under the nose of your enemies, takeout a terrorist surrounded by his bodyguards...
- As Good As Real: Never seen before graphics technology offers the best visuals ever seen on any console. Advanced physics engine allows rag doll physics, particle effects and perfect interaction with the environment
- Thrilling Scenario: In-game gut wrenching sequences and gripping plot with multiple twists and turns
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.