Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City PS3
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third person team based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe. The setting of the Resident Evil universe not only provides a rich backdrop to the action but delivers a unique and thrilling triple threat battle.
Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W’s) add to the mix as players not only compete against their team’s opposing squad but also tackle this third unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe, creating a brand new style of gameplay and breaking the conventions of traditional team based shooters. It is September 1998 and the action centres on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors.
Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Service soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an Umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Revisit classic moments from Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the Umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favourite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including Leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the Umbrella Security Service, US Special Ops and threat of zombies and B.O.W’s.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.