Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Complete Edition Essentials PS3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Vegas 2
While Logan Keller is in pursuit of Irina Morales in Mexico, Six has ordered your team to Vegas. There, terrorist mastermind Alvarez Cabrero is hatching a scheme to bring Sin City to its knees - and it's up to your team alone to stop him from turning Vegas into a devastated inferno.
Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you'll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six: Vegas. At a remote hideaway you'll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas... once and for all!
- Full PEC Experience
- A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Advanced Strategical A.I.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow can use the leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
- Enhanced Multiplayer Modes
- Up to 14 players.
- Two-player split-screen mode.
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play including three maps from Rainbow Six: Vegas, revamped maps from Rainbow. Six: Raven Shield and all-new maps.
- All-New Co-Op Experience
- Co-Op Story Mode - Two players can combine to play through the entire story mode.
- Jump-In-Jump-Out Mode - A second player can jump into a single-player at any point, becoming a fourth teammate in the Rainbow team.
- Co-Op Terrorist Hunt - Up to four players can work together to eliminate all terrorist threats on single and multiplayer maps.
- New Adversarial Modes
- Demolition - Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes.
- Team Leader - Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.