Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition PS3
The newest chapter of the iconic fight franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation and a reinvention of its classic 2D fighting mechanic.
Driven by an all new graphics engine, the fan favourite Fatality is back and presented in more gory detail than ever before. In addition, Mortal Kombat introduces a number of new game-play features including tag team and the deepest story mode of any fighting game.
Players can choose from an extensive line up of the game's iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several new game modes, as well as the most extensive online experience ever seen in a fighting game. Up to four players can battle "tag-team"- two players can team up in the new "Co-op Arcade Mode" or compete against another team online.
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition Includes:
- 4 legendary warriors: Scarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger
- Klassic costume pack including 15 character skins and 3 fatalities
- Product Features:
- Mortal Kombat will feature Kratos as a playable character as well as Stereoscopic 3-D exclusively in the PS3 version. The brutal warrior from the acclaimed God of War series will have his own customised move set, fatality, and fighting arena
- Mortal Kombat makes a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
- Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
- State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters
- Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
- First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.