FIFA 13 PS3
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
Winner of the prestigious E3 Game Critics award for “Best Sports Game”, FIFA 13 captures the unpredictability of real-world football, ensuring no two matches are ever the same. The game features breakthrough gameplay innovations that create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch and deliver freedom and creativity in attack, as well as engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport—and to each other—through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 13 is Football's Social Network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
FIFA 13 with Move support enables you to enjoy a new level of on-pitch control over your team. Use the Move motion controller to draw runs for teammates in attack, assign defenders to man-mark dangerous opponents, and more accurately play through-balls, passes, and knock-on touches. Plus, it’s easier to take dangerous shots on goal or perform skill moves with one hand using gestures with the motion controller.
- Attacking Intelligence— All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players possess an off-the-ball vision and the ability to think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling— Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, maintaining position, and holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control— A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine—The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks—Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- New Passes—Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or play lower trajectory lofted through balls into space or to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals—Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment. Plus, new animations have been developed for off-balance shots, 180° shots, and celebrations.
- Complete Authenticity—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Expand your world of FIFA 13, play FIFA Ultimate Team. Buy your PSN or XBL points Simply Clicking Here.
Expand your world of FIFA 13, play FIFA Ultimate Team. Buy your PSN or XBL points cards here.
Build Your Team
With FIFA Ultimate Team you’re a few simple steps away from owning your very own fantasy team. Play for free or purchase packs. Build your team by choosing from more than 8,000 players, then pick your style of play, preferred formation, kits, and much more. Your choices are endless!
Manage Your Own Club - In FIFA Ultimate Team you have total control.
Trade and sign new players to enhance team chemistry and sell players that don’t fit into your scheme. Become a skilled manager by taking care of your players’ morale and fitness, and reap the benefits of your hard work by defeating your opponents in style!
Compete Online - Challenge friends online and win tournaments!
FIFA Ultimate Team combines your fantasy team with award-winning FIFA 13 gameplay. Compete against players from around the world in our massive online community. Use coin rewards to improve your team and show off your trophies to the world!
Level up in Seasons
FUT Seasons allows you to compete on any level in Single Player and Online modes. Win games and progress to the next division or lose and get relegated. Prove your FIFA Ultimate Team has what it takes to win!
Anywhere, Anytime - Stay on top of your FIFA Ultimate Team around the clock!
Make key trades, pick up elite players, and more – all on your mobile device with the EASFC iPhone app, or manage your team online through the FIFA Ultimate Team website. FIFA Ultimate Team is in your hands – anywhere, anytime!
Real world of Football - FIFA Ultimate Team stays up to date to reflect the real world of football!
Players who perform exceptionally well in real life are represented by in-form items in FIFA Ultimate Team. Add these superstars to your roster to give your FIFA Ultimate Team a special boost!
Step 1: Buy EA Sports FIFA 13
Then start playing the FIFA Ultimate Team Mode
Step 2: Build your team.
Earn, buy, trade and sell virtual players
Step 3: Buy FIFA Points
Get FIFA Points by purchasing Sony or Xbox Live Points then converting them into FIFA points in-game – buy here
Step 4: Pick your pack
Use FIFA Points or coins* to purchase Gold, Silver or Bronze packs to boost your FIFA Ultimate Team.
How much it costs:
- 100 FIFA Points = 80 MS Points/£0.79 on PSN
- 250 FIFA Points = 200 MS Points/£1.99 on PSN
- 500 FIFA Points = 400 MS Points/£3.99 on PSN
- 750 FIFA Points = 600 MS Points/£5.49 on PSN
- 1,050 FIFA Points = 800 MS Points/£7.99 on PSN
- 1,575 FIFA Points = 1,200 MS Points/£11.99 on PSN
- 2,200 FIFA Points = 1,600 MS Points/£23.99 on PSN
- 4,600 FIFA Points = 3,200 MS Points/£31.99 on PSN
- Gold Packs - Available from 100 FIFA points or from 5,000 coins*
- Silver Packs - Available from 50 FIFA points or 2,500 coins*
- Bronze Packs - Available from 400 coins*
*Coins can only be earned through playing FIFA Ultimate Team.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Excellent purchase, and what a great game. Thank you so much, would recommend to all.