F.E.A.R. 3 PS3
Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade. Despite the revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team.
Now, it is clear that Alma’s psychic influence survived – and worse, she is about to birth something that could destroy the world. Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man’s side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance lie?
- Divergent Co-op: Deep, social gameplay that the gives players distinctly different abilities
- Frenetic Combat: 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat
- Experience the Almaverse: New sinister enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality
- Generative Scare: Increases the feeling of isolation and unpredictability by offering new experiences each time
- Masters of Horror: Legendary director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise on cinematics and story
- Multiplayer: A twist on classic multiplayer modes set inside the Almaverse provide an experience unique to F.E.A.R. 3
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.