Driver: San Francisco Essentials PS3
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars.
But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the driver.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, driver san francisco is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide.
Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action.
With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, driver offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
- The true car chase experience: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of driver.
- loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic.
- Drive over 100 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen.
- A relentless manhunt Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho.
- Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return.
- Shift As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control.
- Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom
- Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents’ car to force their demise.
- Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco.
- Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege.
- Experience 9 different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time.
- Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
- Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies.
- Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 dares spread all across the city.
- Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable driver theme.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.