Aliens: Colonial Marines (Limited Edition) PS3
Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe. Aliens: Colonial Marines features authentic environments, such as the surface of LV-426 and Hadley’s Hope, weapons inspired by the film series and is designed to provide an exhilarating and engaging new chapter in the Aliens universe.
Click Image To Enlarge DLC
Limited Edition Content:
- Four movie characters
- Ripley's Flamethrower
- Additional marine customisation
- Beyond the film and into the universe: Using creative professionals who worked on the film itself and combining the writers of Battlestar Galactica and Deep Space Nine with Gearbox's phenomenal developer experience, Aliens: Colonial Marines will provide the highest quality and most authentic Aliens gaming experience yet.
- Your squad, your command: Use quick commands to order your squad into position as you sweep and clear the most hostile environments in the universe. Utilise your team's medical and engineering specialties and watch as their individual personalities effect the story, and each other, as the dramatic narrative unfolds.
- Make a stand: Recreate the most heart-pounding moments of the film when your squad has to quickly improvise a defence as the motion tracker goes wild. Weld doors, drag together barricades, set up sentry guns and fields of fire - have you done enough to survive?
- Memorable multiplayer: The definitive Aliens multiplayer experience, stalk and be stalked in asymmetric online modes. Drop-in and drop-out four player co-op in the main campaign - experience the xenomorph threat from all angles with your real-life squad mates depending on your every move.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.