Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PS3
“I am Lucas Stark, an Admiral in the US Navy, and the most advanced war machines ever created are under my command. My carrier, USS Enterprise (CV-6), has up to 90 airplanes on her deck that are ready to launch at any minute on my orders, and strike within a radius of 400 miles of the Pacific.”
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. The game is focused on aircraft missions during WW2 that are started from aircraft carriers. Choose your side: US Navy vs. Japanese Imperial Navy.
- Experience the story of a carrier! Witness the adventures of Admiral Lucas Stark and Hideaki Hashimoto, the captains of aircraft carriers in the Pacific Ocean in WW2.
- Protect your carrier! Take control of the ship’s cannon turrets in Survive Mode.
- Enter the watchtower! Look out for enemies and discover new missions.
- Take control of whole squadrons! Instead of controlling just one airplane, you can control all aircrafts in your squadron in the respective mission.
- Equip your airplanes with real weapons! All possible plane-weapons-configuration is based on real models.
- A real setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every plane can only be equipped with a limited amount of ammunition. You can avoid this restriction as you switch between the different planes of a squadron.
- A game that never gets boring! Play multiple single player and innovative multiplayer modes.
- Experience the most famous WW2 battles! Be in the heart of battles like Midway, Pearl Harbor and Wake Island.
- A huge war machinery for you to choose from! The game contains a total of 4 aircraft carriers, 21 battle ships and 12 aircrafts.
Click Images To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.