The Sims 3: World Bundle PC
Journey to new worlds and meet new Sims as you explore the wonders that await in The Sims 3 Worlds Bundle*. Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumours of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Is it really magic at work? In Monte Vista you will discover a landscape rich with charm and money, where villas featuring sweeping views dot the gently rolling hills. Visit renowned museums, take a stroll across the piazza, and learn the culinary arts on an authentic wood fire oven. Will your Sims find the inspiration to fuel their culinary fires?
The Sims 3 Hidden Springs
- Discover the Magic – The curious magical properties of Hidden Springs have intrigued many for ages. Will your Sims find the Fountain of Youth and become forever young?
- All-New Sims and Stories – An exclusive retreat for the rich and the famous? Or a mysterious World with curious healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs will have all-new stories that are out of this World.
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of exclusive objects, clothing, and hair that are only available with Hidden Springs.
The Sims 3 Monte Vista
- The Wood Fire Oven Gameplay Item – Expand your Sims' culinary world with new recipes! Make a variety of breads, calzones, lasagnes, and pizzas!
The Sims 2 Legacy Family
- Meet the Monty Family from Veronaville! Before they started their dire feud with the Capps, the Monty family spent peaceful days in Monte Vista.
- Exclusive New Items – Discover exclusive objects and clothing only available in Monte Vista.
Bonus Downloadable Content*
- Chocolate Fountain! Your skewered fruit tidbits will never again be the same once you've dipped them into the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain, featuring five silky smooth flavours!
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.