The Sims 3: Ambitions PC
Widen your Sim's horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbours.
Make your Sim save the day as a brave fire-fighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim's actions and interactions while they're on the job
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim's career progresses - will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim's on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town's structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.