Stoked: Big Air Edition PC
Stoked: Big Air Edition is a snowboarding game that lets you pull off any trick in your own style by giving you physical control of your rider through the analog sticks. As you beat challenges, win competitions, and develop your unique style, you’ll gain sponsorships, clothes, and gear from the world’s leading brands. Gain enough influence, and your exploits might even get photographed for the pages of Snowboard Magazine.
- Racing: Race against the world's top riders in single-player mode or race online against up to seven other players via Xbox LIVE®. Depending on race type, you can race through gates or carve your own route fastest to the bottom.
- Marked Trails: Stoked: Big Air makes it easy to find great runs on every mountain. Each mountain includes eight runs with marked and groomed trails, lots of park objects to trick off and on-screen highlighting of kickers and jumps.
- Park Objects: Each of the eight groomed runs on each of the mountains now features tons of park objects for players to trick off.
- Two New Mountains: Stoked: Big Air includes all five mountains from the original Stoked, plus two new mountains: Laax and K2. Together, these seven mountains give players over 500 square miles to explore. While every mountain has marked and groomed trails, players can also fly their helicopter anywhere to carve their own lines anywhere on any mountain.
- Smoother and Faster Riding: We've tweaked all aspects of riding, from camera angles to animations to the sensitivity of the controls, and we've made Stoked: Big Air even faster, with even more Big Air opportunities.
- Gorgeous Visuals: Stoked: Big Air is now even more gorgeous, with a new lighting model, post effects, fog, upgraded particle effects, and more.
- Two New Pros: Gigi Ruf and Romain de Marchi join Travis Rice, Nicolas Muller, Wolle Nyvelt, Annie Boulanger, and Tadashi Fuse.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.