Star Wars: The Old Republic PC
2 Games for £25
Now free to play up to level 50.
Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy. Choose your class from a variety of classic Star Wars™ roles including Jedi Knight, Bounty Hunter, and Smuggler. Make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat, team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges and discover the wonders of the Star Wars galaxy in a fully-featured Massively Multiplayer Online game.
- Define Your Star Wars Saga - Choose from one of eight iconic roles and become the hero of your personal Star Wars saga - an interactive storyline with cinematic dialogue and full voiceover for all in-game characters.
- Choose The Light Or Dark Side - Meaningful choices throughout your journey will determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force.
- Adventure With Companions - Build or break meaningful relationships with your companions as they join in your journeys and fight at your side.
- Engage In Heroic Star Wars Combat - Fight against reactive enemies in dynamic Lightsaber duels, cantina shootouts, and large-scale multi-player battles.
- Pilot Your Personal Starship - Earn your own ship which is your base of operations as you explore the galaxy and participate in epic space combat.
- Discover A Fully-Featured MMO - Join your friends and experience player-vs.-player Warzones, multi-player Flashpoints, multi-group Operations, guilds, auction houses, crafting, mounts, and much more.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.