Men Of War: Vietnam PC
In Men of War:
Vietnam, two intense story driven campaigns let players feel the Vietnam war experience, including the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in early 1968.
The US campaign focuses on a team of elite spec ops soldiers, each one of them with their own unique personality. The unit includes Sergeant John Merrill, machine gunner Jim Walsh, sniper Sonny Armstrong, grenade launcher operator Carl Dillan and combat engineer Bill Kirby. In some missions they can count only on themselves, while in the others they act together with regular US and South-Vietnamese troops.
The North Vietnam campaign tells the story of two Soviet military consultants and soldiers of the North Vietnam Army who are the only survivors of an ambush by US troops. The task of getting back to the North Vietnam territory is a difficult one: they have no means of radio communication, no wheeled vehicles, and it’s too far to make it there by foot. On their way these warriors will be involved in a chain of bloody engagements and find themselves in the dead centre of the offensive. Their missions range from special operations to full scale battles.
- There are two sides in every story, so two new story-driven campaigns attempt to show the war from both sides.
- Breathtaking missions including an ambush on the Ho Chi Minh trail, a game of cat and mouse in the Mekong Delta, raids into Cambodia and Laos, bridge defense during the Tet offensive and more.
- New weapons and units: M-16, T-54, M-113, Patton III, M-60, AK-47, M-14, RPG-2, M-72 LAW, RPK and many more.
- Considerably improved graphics to include HDR and other special effects.
- Thoroughly recreated authentic Vietnam environment, buildings and other realia.
- Specially composed original soundtrack.
- Multiplayer mode – co-op for up to 4 players.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.