Iron-Front - Liberation 1944 PC
Iron Front is set in Southern Poland during the Soviet Offensive in the summer of that year. The player takes on the role of a Russian or German infantryman, using teamwork, tactical skill and authentic war machines to battle for victory.
Each campaign features eight missions. However, the player does not have to do all this on foot: Using their computers, tacticians will control tanks, including the famous German battle tank Panzerkampfwagen and the Russian Stalin tank JS2, or fighter planes such as the Focke Wulf 190 and dive bombers like the Stuka.
Online is where the battle really heats up. Players can either complete missions cooperatively or compete with each other in special multiplayer modes such as "Capture the Flag" or "Attack and Defence".
- Huge battles involving infantry, tanks and aircraft, all of which are realistically recreated.
- Authentic arms such as the Mauser Karabiner 98k rifle, MP40 machine guns, grenades and more.
- More than 40 land vehicles and aircrafts are available, including JS-2 and Tiger II tanks, and many more
- Challenging Multiplayer: Players can either complete missions cooperatively or with friends.
- Mission Editor: With the intuitive and extensive mission editor players can create their own missions and share them with friends online
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.