Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One PC
The EA Play Label and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment bring you the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™- Part 1 videogame. The game will be released winter 2010 and is based on the Warner Bros. Pictures film also due for release winter 2010.
- The wand is the ultimate weapon: Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner: Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth: Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics: Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions: Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run: Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine: A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.