Dungeon Siege 3: Limited Edition PC
Dungeon Siege 3 Limited Edition includes 4 exclusive in-game items that will enhance and increase your character’s abilities as you venture forth through the Kingdom of Ehb.
Burning Band of Scorch:
- Ring of [+6] Fire and [+2] Strength - Increases the raw damage of your attacks and gives all of your weapons a chance to set your target ablaze.
- "I carved the ring from a horn of the great dragon, Old Scorch, and imbued it with a remnant of her soul. Seemed only fitting that I should present the ring to my friend, the Lady Montbarron, who had delivered the killing blow..." - From the letters of Ulfgrim, hero of Ehb
Bite of the Arakun:
- Ring of [+12] Poison & [+2] Withering - Gives all of your weapons a chance to poison your target with lingering injury or soften their defenses - leaving them vulnerable for follow-up attacks.
- "In olden days, the evil Seck forged twisted rings, infused with the poison of the spiders that they raised and bred. We destroyed these rings whenever we found them, and only one is rumored to survive..." - Gerard Montmercy, Grand Master of the Legion, in the year 868
Talisman of the Grand Mage:
- Amulet of [+8] Retribution and [+8] Armor - Reduces incoming damage on the bearer and has a chance to lash out with a mystical attack that injures close combat attackers.
- "Every Grand Mage has worn this amulet, from the founding of Ehb to the present day. Each of us has somehow strengthened its magic, or added a unique enchantment of our own. As it passes from one mage to the next, it grows ever stronger..." - Merik, Grand Mage of the Legion, in the year 1149
Sacred Heart of the Legion:
- Amulet with [+2] Warding and [+2] Stamina - Increases the wearers health and adds a chance to pushback close combat assailants each time the bearer is struck.
- "The Radiant Youth appeared to the founders of the Legion, on the Plain of Tears. To each of them, he gave a divinely-forged amulet - a Sacred Heart - as a sign of his favor. These amulets were passed to their descendants, from generation to generation, for almost fourteen hundred years..." - Excerpt from a Legion chronicle, author unknown
The all-new incarnation of the classic action-RPG franchise makes its debut on next-gen game consoles.
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four legionnaires in the crumbling kingdom of Ehb. Do battle as a lone hero or fight alongside up to three friends and, thanks to robust AI, Dungeon Siege III’s co-op multiplayer mode allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign.
Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and prevent Ehb from descending into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen-shaking magic and pure cunning.
- Experience Dungeon Siege on console for the first time.
- Adventure solo or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities.
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
- Make weighty decisions that impact alliances, enemies and ultimately the culmination of the story.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.