Just Dance: Kids Nintendo Wii
Young kids love dancing. Some of the Just Dance choreographies aren’t made directly for them – they can be a little too complicated and the dance moves a bit tricky. Also kids have their own music tastes. So now they have their very own dance game in Just Dance Kids!
Based on a simple game mechanic that is easy to pick up and play, and with funny choreographies from their favourite hits, Just Dance Kids offers younger kids their very own dancing experience!
Fun and simple choreographies:
- Kids will on the funniest dances set to colourful backgrounds and follow fellow kid coaches to
- Featuring songs from:
- Recent pop hits, made popular by artists such as Justin Bieber or Disney TV stars
- Classic tunes and nursery rhymes learnt at school
- Hits from kids favourite TV shows, movies and even YouTube videos!
Easy to pick up and play:
- The lyrics and moves are safe and easy – they were designed especially with kids in mind. Simple menu icons allow them to navigate the game on their own
- Special section for parents that allows them to choose the playlist, and check their children’s progress (time played, favourite songs)
All-time pop hits:
- From the youngest to the oldest members of the family will all get together on the dance floor to have fun!
- Multiplayer mode
- Up to 4 players in co-operative teams or head-to-head (Wii & Move) or 2 players (Kinect)
Funny game modes:
- Several modes available for hours of fun, such as Shake or Freeze (shake your Wii-mote or freeze when instructed during the song to gain extra points)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.