Just Dance 2 Nintendo Wii
The Just Dance phenomenon has everybody on their feet, moving to the beat and just having fun! There’s no humiliation, no nasty judges… and no doubt about it: Just Dance has got us ALL back on the dance floor… begging for more! Developed exclusively for Wii, Just Dance 2, with its improved detection system, new duet, co-op and competitive game modes is now, more than ever, the ultimate dance game! Just Dance 2 has an all new song list including many legendary hits and a wide selection of musical genres.
Have a blast picking up the latest dance moves and even more outrageous choreographies, whilst enjoying more challenges, more sweat & more fun! Get ready to groove…this party’s going to last all night!
- FREE download of Katy Perry's brand new single 'Firework' taken from her album Teenage Dream
- Top of the Charts: 40+ new tracks, from classic hits to today’s chart-toppers. Want even more songs? You will now be able to download from an expanding catalogue of new hits using WiiWare.
- New Dance Moves: Discover iconic dance moves for each song and learn how to move in rhythm to every different style of music (Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, R’n B.). Let Battle Commence : Create your own teams and compete in your very own dance-offs. Dance side-by-side, either competitively (up to 8 players in round) or as a duet in new, hilarious game modes.
- Dance ‘Til You Drop: Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song… Just Dance 2 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon..... Get ready to dance till dawn! Just Sweat! Take advantage of solo play to improve your performance whilst exercising at the same time! Keep an eye on your calorie counter and your Just Dance Sweat Meter, and set your daily or weekly objectives... fitness AND fun, what more could you ask for?!
- Too Shy to Dance…But Love to Sing?!: All tracks include song lyrics on-screen. So even if you don’t score points with your voice, you’re sure to score some with the crowd!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.