Rango Nintendo DS
Rango is an action/adventure game set in a gritty, pint-sized, Wild West world filled with off-colour characters, wild rides and frantic shoot-outs. Players of all ages will meet the residents of the town of Dirt and play through Rango's whacky Tall Tales of Adventure, brimming with intense action and outlandish scenarios.
Having saved Dirt from drought, players will be challenged to maintain Rango’s reputation as Sheriff and embark on his wacky adventures, performing dizzying feats of heroism as he spins spectacular and awe-inspiring stories for his fellow Dirtonians.
Players will explore a variety of environments featured within and beyond the film, and must achieve near impossible feats as they work to uncover a sinister alien plot that threatens to abduct the entire population of Dirt. Along the way, Rango will encounter all the trappings of an adventure set in the Old West – ridin’, jumpin’, brawlin’, and shootin’ – that are crafted from the film’s pint-sized desert scene.
Rango the Video Game will feature awe-inspiring gameplay sequences; authentic characters and intense action coupled with outlandish scenarios which are sure to encourage the wild imagination of all Rango fans.
- Trophies / Achievements – Pull off near-impossible feats to earn Trophies / Achievements that are all throughout the Wild West town of Dirt.
- Ride Roadrunners and Desert Bats – Speed through the desert atop these unconventional chariots as you perform extraordinary acrobatic chases.
- Golden Bullet – Hone your sheriff shooting skills in unique golden bullet sequences that promise to impress your Dirtonian admirers.
- Wild West Shootouts – Face hordes of hostile rodents as you show the town who’s boss in good, old-fashioned shootouts where guns are blazin’ and spurs are shinin.’
- Meet the Dirtonians – From a group of mariachi birds who provide color commentary to a gang of wild rabbits, your fellow townsfolk will provide no shortage of fun and entertainment.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.