Puzzler World 2012 Nintendo DS
The latest exciting puzzle game from the highly successful Puzzler World series, brings a variety of new puzzles, more variety and a range of exciting bonus games, with something for the whole family! Puzzler World 2012 builds on the foundations of the Puzzler World games, to bring players the best game in the series so far. With a greater range of puzzles to choose from, including favourites such as Wordsearch, Crosswords, Sudoku, Link-A-Pix and Codewords, plus a range of new puzzle formats such as Takegaki, Suko, Pathfinder and Spiral Crosswords.
Two modes of play, Challenge, Mode, where each main puzzle unlocks a bonus game – Picture Pairs, Chain Letters, Splitwords, Colour-In, Sum-up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain, Add Up, and Master Mode, where a variety of tougher puzzles are unlocked as you progress through the Challenge Mode.
- Over 1,200 puzzles, including bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content, and puzzle magazines – Puzzler Media Ltd
- Wider variety of puzzles - Wordsearch, Crosswords, Codewords, Fitword, Sudoku, Suko, Mix Up, Spiral Crosswords, Missing Links, Takegaki, Sum People, Silhouette, Spot The Difference, Link-A-Pix, Pathfinder and Dropzone.
- Unlock additional bonus games after each Challenge Mode puzzle – Chain Letters, Picture Pairs, Chain Letters, Splitwords, Colour-In, Sum-up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain, Add Up and Missing Piece
- Unlock new Master Mode puzzles as you work through the Challenge Mode, revealing a range of tougher puzzles
- Enhanced Nintendo DS handwriting recognition – teach the game your own handwriting style
- Reward yourself with achievements by collecting trophies as your progress through the game to fill your personal trophy cabinet
- All new puzzle content
- Collect hint tokens to help on those tricky clues or puzzles
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.