Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call Nintendo DS
Eponymous puzzle-solver Professor Layton returns exclusively to the Nintendo DS family of consoles including Nintendo 3DS, in a new mysterious adventure, Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call.
Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles to challenge and delight both seasoned Professor Layton fans and those new to the series. The exciting storyline, set three years before the events of Professor Layton and the Curious Village, follows the story of how Professor Layton first met his soon-to-be trusty assistant Luke. Players will also be introduced to Layton’s female assistant, Emmy, who is keen to work with him to discover the mystery behind the Misthallery spectre. The more puzzles you solve, the closer you will get to cracking Layton’s latest mystery.
- This new instalment still features the animated charm and hand-drawn art that has featured in the previous Professor Layton titles, as well as lots of brand new content.
- Set 3 years before The Curious Village when the Professor first met Luke.
- Brand-new mini-games and all-new episodes can be unlocked as you progress through the game.
- There are three new mini-games in total. Lay a train track for a small model train to pass through all the stations and reach the goal, or juggle verbs to get the right performance on stage. The third new minigame involves you guiding a fish around an obstacle course to collect golden coins.
- Each episode offers you a glimpse into the life of some of the interesting characters that you meet while solving the case.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.