Peppa Pig 2: Fun and Games Nintendo DS
Peppa Pig: Fun & Games is the sequel to the hugely popular and successful Peppa Pig: The Game. The game allows the player to explore Peppa's world and interact with all the fun things seen in the TV show and more! 10 re-playable games and fun activities are included, plus 1 bonus activity - 'Dressing Up Game'. The minigames all have very simple mechanics and controls allowing young gamers to enjoy them both instinctively and immediately.
- Daddy Pig's Bubbles - Touch the bubbles that Daddy Pig blows to pop as many as you can.
- George's Rocket - Steer George's rocket on an adventure through space using the stylus.
- Cleaning Bicycles - Peppa and George have been riding their bicycles in the mud. Mummy Pig is helping them clean the bicycles. Use the sponge and hose to clean away the mud and touch the screen to pop soap bubbles as they appear.
- Picking Apples - Peppa is helping to collect apples for Mummy Pig's apple pie. George is helping too by collecting the rotten apples for the compost heap. Collect as many as you can and see how high you can throw the apples.
- Watering Flowers - To grow as many beautiful flowers as possible, water the seeds with the watering can and watch them grow.
- Duck Pond - Use the stylus to throw bread into the pond and feed the ducks at the end of the garden. Stop George from scaring the ducks away by giving him some bread too!
- Making Pictures - Peppa and George love to make pictures. Slide and drop different shapes to make a picture.
- Decorating Cupcakes - Help Peppa and George decorate Mummy Pig's cupcakes by sliding and dropping different sprinkles. Experiment with different designs and colours.
- Birthday Cake - Help Peppa and George to blow out Rebecca Rabbit's birthday candles by touching the candle flames or blowing into the microphone.
- Bursting Balloons - Daddy Pig has filled the house with balloons, Peppa and George have decided to play hide and seek underneath them! Touch the balloons to burst as many as you can to find Peppa and George.
- Dressing Up Game - Peppa is playing a dressing up game but can't decide what to wear! Help her choose the best outfit. You can save your favourite outfits in "Peppa's Photo Album" so you can show your family and friends later.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.