LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game Nintendo DS
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringing to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters in LEGO brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.
- Exploration - Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat - The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes - Everyone's favourite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles - Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game's many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op - Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player drop-in/drop-out cooperative action
- Freeplay - Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.