Finding Nemo: Escape To The Big Blue Nintendo DS
Whether you call him Sharkbait, Harpo, Chico, Bingo or just plain Nemo, you're bound to have a blast exploring the deep blue sea with everyone's favorite gimpy-finned clownfish in Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue Special Edition. The adventure begins at 42 Wallaby Way Sydney, where Nemo's new tank friends have made a great escape from the dentist's office and evaded the deadly clutch of Darla. Now, trapped inside plastic baggies, the members of the Tank Gang must find their way into the ocean to make their freedom complete. Lend a helping fin to your buddies, using your touch screen to roll the baggies to safety. When you reach the shoreline, you'll unlock your favorite Tank Gang character for playability throughout the rest of the game. Next, dive into nonstop fun and laughs in more than 30 underwater mini games, and win sea tokens that you can use to purchase items from the Interactive Reef. Show off your purchases in your very own reef, sweet reef. Hang onto your scales and get ready for fun in the game where fish are friends, not food.
- Get psyched for the re-release of the popular family fish film by plunging into your own aquatic adventure with Marlin, Dory and Nemo
- Lend a helping fin as the Tank Gang tries to make a getaway from the dreaded dentist's office
- Play as Marlin, Nemo or the forgetful Dory in more than 30 wild, underwater mini games that are aimed at getting the tank fish deeper into the great blue sea
- Pick your favorite member of the Tank Gang, then use your touch screen to roll his or her plastic baggy to safety in Baggy Mode — once the fish is free, you can play as that character in the rest of the mini games
- Earn sea tokens by completing mini games, then use your treasure to buy cool items from the
- Interactive Reef. Create your own personal coral reef, using your purchased items to decorate and customize your underwater home
- Three different game modes:
- Baggy Mode – Pick one of the Tank Gang that have escaped from the dentist and use the touch screen to roll him. Completing this game will allow the selected character to be playable in the mini-games.
- Mini-Games – Play as Nemo, Marlin or Dory and receive sea tokens when completing the mini-games and buy items from the Interactive Reef. Play over 30 mini-games!
- Interactive Reef – Players can use their sea tokens they have earned in the mini-games to purchase items in the interactive reef. You are able to enjoy creating and viewing your very own personal reef!
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.