Turtle Beach PX5 Earforce PS3 and Xbox 360 Headset Games Accessories
The PX5 is the most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and Xbox 360 gaming, incorporating a programmable digital signal processor to allow independent customization of the chat, game and microphone signals. Custom presets stored in the headset can be selected during specific parts of the game to emphasize sounds like footsteps or reloads that might otherwise be difficult to hear.
It can even be programmed to disguise your voice or to enhance the voices of online players so you can hear them more clearly during intense parts of the game. The PX5 is also the first headset to incorporate dual radios—one for immersive, Dolby Digital surround sound game audio and another for chat on the PlayStation Network via Bluetooth.
The Bluetooth feature also supports stereo audio streaming for listening to music while playing a game and can also be used to accept phone calls while playing the game.
Although optimized for PS3 and Xbox 360 gaming, the PX5 is also perfect for watching movies and listening to music, with its impeccable audio performance, large, deep, fabric cushions, soft headband, and twist cup designed for resting the headset on your shoulders.
The PX5 marks the beginning of a new breed of wireless gaming headset that serves as the ultimate “secret weapon” in the arsenal of serious gamers seeking unmatched audio quality, sonic control and a competitive advantage.
- Customizable Presets - Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat and mic audio for different gaming situations.
- Microphone Monitoring - Hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t have to shout to hear what you’re saying.
- Dolby 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound - Immersive 360 degree audio lets you hear the direction of every sound, as if you were playing with speakers all around you.
- Sonic Silencers - Enjoy total silence by eliminating ambient noise pickup on your mic and cutting background noise from PSN or XBOX LIVE® chat sound.
- Digital RF Wireless Game Sound - Uncompressed wireless digital audio signal achieves CD-quality game sound that rivals professional-grade wired headphones.
- Sonic Lens™ + Sound Field Expander - Widen or narrow the sound field to focus on audio cues that are difficult to hear like footsteps sneaking up on you or the click of someone reloading in the distance.
- Voice Morphing - Disguise your voice by changing the sound from deep lows to screeching highs.
- Interactive Voice Prompts - A voice announces critical headphone status conditions, such as battery low, preset numbers, and more.
- Dual-Pairing Bluetooth Wireless Chat - Chat wirelessly on the PlayStation® Network, answer mobile phone calls or listen to streaming music from a Bluetooth enabled digital music player while you’re gaming.
- Ear Guard™ with Blast Limiter - Limit the intensity of deafening game sounds such as explosions and gunfire to reduce ear fatigue during long gaming sessions.
- Dynamic Chat Boost™ - Chat level increases automatically as the game volume gets louder, so you can always hear the voices of other players.
- PS3 and XBOX 360® Compatible - Delivers the ultimate gaming experience with XBOX 360 and PS3 consoles.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.