Turtle Beach P11 Earforce Headset PS3/PC
The Ear Force P11 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN) and PC/Mac to create an immersive audio environment for playing popular game titles. The P11 is two headsets in one—a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3 or PC games.
Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play.
The P11 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. If you’re serious about your PS3 gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force P11 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
- Amplified Directional Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
- Oversized 50mm Speakers - Premium sound from full-bandwidth speaker drivers
- Mic Monitor - Lets you hear what you’re saying while communicating with others
- Bass Boost - Adds more depth and realism to the game audio
- Independent Volume Controls - Allows personalized balancing of game and chat sounds
- PC Compatible - Also works with PC games and online chat
- USB Powered - No batteries required
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.