Official XBox 360 Universal Media Remote Games Accessories
2 Games for £25
The Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote was engineered to serve as your integrated control centre for the entire Xbox 360 experience. Enter a new world of digital entertainment with the touch of a single button. Play DVD movies and music, plus control your TV and your Media Center PC with one controller. The centralised, glowing Xbox Guide Button gives you quick access to your digital movies, music, and games library, and backlit buttons make the keypad easy to see in a darkened home theater.
- Power your Xbox 360 system on or off without leaving the couch
- The Xbox Guide Button allows for easy navigation of the Xbox Gamer Guide
- The Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote includes control buttons for your music, pictures, and more
- The Xbox 360 supports progressive-scan for DVD playback functionality, including a control for opening and closing the tray
- The remote supports universal TV and console functionality, including volume and mute buttons and up-and-down channel changing
- Windows XP Media Center Edition Button and Media Center Edition functionality are featured
- A, B, X, and Y buttons are included for basic control of your Xbox 360 system, even without a controller
- Numbered and backlight keypad gives you full functionality, even in the dark
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.