GameGadget the “Go Anywhere - Play Everything” games console.
Built alongside a revolutionary software service (GameGadgetGames), GameGadget offers Gamers, Game Developers and Game Publishers, unrivalled choice and flexibility in how they play, create and sell games. The GameGadget will run a version of the “Linux” operating system which makes it hugely accessible for developers, it will also support game up to 32-bit whilst being optimised to run at 16-bit for best performance. GameGadget has been created to allow Gamers to purchase legal and secure downloads of their favourite games through an iTunes-style application onto a single portable device.
Each GameGadget is capable of playing over 100,000 classic titles across multiple platforms from the early years of gaming to more recent times. A GameGadget is also a powerful multimedia device capable of storage and playback of audio, video, e-books and photos. You can expand the internal 2GB memory of your GameGadget with additional SD Memory cards that work seamlessly with your GameGadget allowing you to carry thousands of games around in your pocket. All GameGadget’s come with a 12 month warranty, USB Charge/transfer cable and rechargeable battery.
- Comes with a voucher to download 10 games from the catalogue (games TBC)
- Limited day-1 worldwide ship
- Play games/music & view photos
- SD Card slot/Headphone socket/TV Out & Micro USB
- All games will be available from gamegadgetgames – which is a service like the app store/I-tunes
- Plays hundreds of old archived games from various publishers – catalogue always growing
- GameGadget has been created to allow Gamers to purchase legal and secure downloads of their favourite games through an iTunes style application onto a single portable device
- Games range from £1.49 to £1.99
- Will be 10-15 game bundles at £10 per pack
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.