Nintendo DSi XL Console - Dark Brown
Experience your favourite DS games like never before on the big screens of the Nintendo DSi XL. With its massive yet crystal-clear 4.2" screens, which are 93% bigger than the screen on the DS Lite, and prolonged battery life compared to the DSi, the Nintendo DSi XL gives you an entirely new gaming experience.
Experience the legendary side scrolling world of New Super Mario Bros on a larger screen, take on the twists and turns of the Mario Kart circuit with a clearer view of the road ahead! The larger pen-like stylus also makes extended stylus gameplay more comfortable to allow better control; making directing Link around the dungeons of The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, for example, far easier and more natural to play.
The Nintendo DSi XL also features a glossy sheen on top and matt finish on the underside, providing excellent grip when resting on a table or other surface during gameplay.
- Large 4.2" screen (93% bigger than DS Lite) and wider viewing means uninterrupted viewing for all ages
- Longer stylus as well as a Touch Pen for use in the home
- Two motion-detecting cameras
- Take shots using a range of 11 special camera effects
- Save content onto an SD memory card, upload to your PC or Wii and share with friends and family using WiiConnect24
- Enhanced volume and sound quality (compared to DS Lite)
- Plays AAC-encoded music
- Apply effects to sound files that are played on the console
- Download DSiWare and customise your Nintendo DSi with games and applications from the DSi Shop
- Includes A Little Bit Of Brain Training and 5-in-1 Dictionary pre-installed!
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher