Sports Connection (Wii U) Wii U
First Multi-Sports Game for Wii U featuring the most popular sports worldwide; in a genre known for selling exceptionally well during the launch of a new console.
Sports Connection™ is a fun new way to connect with family and friends and play the most popular sports from a new perspective. Sports Connection is being developed specifically for Nintendo’s Wii™ U™ system to take full advantage of Nintendo’s New Controller. Play solo, team up in co-op to experience new gameplay possibilities, or compete in multiplayer to take full advantage of Nintendo’s New Controller.
Play six of the most popular sports
- Soccer, Football, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, and Karting
- Use the New Controller to control a blitz in football to sack the quarterback or score a curled free kick in soccer!
Play with Wii MotionPlus™ using real sports gestures!
- Swing with precision in golf or hit a home run in baseball.
Play both on your TV and New Controller
- Drive your kart to victory competing with up to five players (four split screens on your TV + the New Controller), or play solo switching anytime between the New Controller and TV!
Get inside the action
- Use the New Controller as a frame to scan and analyze the field to give insightful advice as a caddie in golf.
Play fun mini-games
- Try the Serving Machine Challenge in tennis and hit balls quickly as you challenge your friends.
Connect with friends
- Create teams, get rewards, accept challenges and share scores on the worldwide leaderboard.
Click Image To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.