Rayman Legends (Wii U) Wii U
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Wii U with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to this new and exciting platform. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the new Wii U controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technology, and even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
- Wii U showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller's capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platform and there are many more surprises to come!
- The game must go on: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. You will be able to continue Rayman's adventure on the screen of the Wii U's new wireless controller.
- 5-player co-op gameplay: Now more players can join in on the fun! With 4 Wii Remotes and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- 3D boss battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang... an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman's award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The award-winning team is back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Click Image To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Rayman Legends Wii U
What an awesome game. Having been a fan of the Rayman series (since the first game on the Playstation One!) I feel I am fairly qualified to say that this ranks amongst the best. the gameplay is smooth and exciting, the graphics are great and is great fun to play. It is a cliche i know, but it really feels like you are playing in an interactive cartoon. For a fun game that all the family (at the same time!) can play then this is really worth considering. And who knows... maybe I will let my kids have a go too...