Rabbids Land (Wii U) Wii U
Rabbids take over our beloved amusement park!
Rabbids decide to take over our beloved amusement park and they plan to make the most of their day out by invading all the attractions!
They don’t intend to queue like everyone else or stay seated during the whole journey!
As Rabbids will always be Rabbids, you’ll see them misusing the rides, going bwaaah at a souvenir shop before stopping in an overpriced themed restaurant.
So whether it’s a sunny or rainy day, just grab your Wii U tablet and roll the dice to join them!
Discover how the Rabbids take over the attractions
- Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: princess castle, the pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster…there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
Use the Wii U tablet in delirious ways
- Whether you aim with it, use it to plan your next move, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, … Rabbids Land is going to make you see your new console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions
There is always two sides to a story
- The Wii U tablet shows its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers. Letting you play coop and versus mode in the attractions. Not only the experience of the game will be lived differently from a player to another, but the replay value is considerably high.
Fun on & off screen
- Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
Use the Wii U without TV
- Someone else is camping in front the TV? No problem, with the Wii U tablet you’ll be able to play the full game on your own.
Click Image To Enlarge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.